If you don't want something on my blog or file server, I'm happy to help in the event of a (legitimate) copyright issue!
Please send a valid DMCA takedown notice via email.
I can only process valid DMCA requests, so please make sure to provide the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- Contact information of the copyright owner or an authorized agent (full name, mailing address, phone number, email).
- Identification/location of the infringing material.
- Identification/location of the original material claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the person sending the notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person sending the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be advised that ALL of the above are mandatory, thanks!
Notices may be shared with third parties for transparency purposes. I usually respond within 5-7 business days.